- North Korea used the Berlin embassy to procure technology for the nuclear program - The President of the Federal Office for the Protection of the Constitution, Hans-Georg Maassen, told NDR that North Korea used the Berlin embassy to procure technology for its nuclear program.
- Lebanon hires McKinsey to restructure its economy - The Lebanon government will sign a six months agreement with McKinsey & Co. to restructure its week economy.
- Many structural reforms are increasing economic inequality - Generally there is a high consensus that structural reforms boost growth, but they have also increase inequality between rich and poor, shows a research of IMF.
- World Elections 2018: World Wide interactive map - A World Wide map that shows all elections planned for 2018.
Markets & Trading
News and curiosities
- No, China is not going to shutdown Bitcoin mining activities - A report published on 4 January on Caixin said The People's Bank of China is planning to shutdown Bitcoin mining activities, but the rumors were not true.
- Apple stock could bleed for the entire 2018: 3 possible scenarios for the long term - The monthly chart of Apple stock gives us a precious information for the long-term, as well as for 2018. The prices could bleed for the whole year.
- Nintendo stock is booming after Labo announcement: prices may overtake ATH in 2018
- Bitcoin: complete technical analysis for short and medium term
- Nintendo Switch’s sales push stock to 2008 levels
- These stocks did as good as Bitcoin in 2017
- Strong Euro and weak Dollar: why they will not last for too long
Chart of the moment
- EUR/USD is testing a critical resistance: inverse head and shoulders on daily chart - The Euro-Dollar pair is testing a resistance at 1,2085, where there's a neckline of an Inverse head and shoulders.